A SIRCUIT SKIN COSMECEUTICALS PARTNER
April Star's philosophy!
I have been working as a clinical and fairly holistic aesthetician for 16 years. I currently practice in Denver, CO. My aim has always been to affect real changes in my client's skin behavior and appearance through use of the most environmentally sound, fragrance light, medical grade topicals possible along with encouraged awareness of genetic tendencies, organic diet, quality sleep, manageable stress and overall healthy habits. Healthy skin often means all those areas of your life are being successfully addressed. Yes our skin tells on us! Having my own history of various body/skin imbalances since the age of 11 has given me additional core understanding of how to be successful in improving grades 1-3 acne, scarring, hyper-pigmentation, lifeless, texturized, dry and aging skin.
I employ Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals - Literally the only skin care line in the professional skin care world that provides all these qualities:
- Chirally pure so all ingredients are 100% bioavailable. It's the only way to improve upon an organic ingredient as not all organic ingredients are 100% friendly to the body. To chirally correct a molecule, the unfriendly half is discarded, making the friendly half fit our receptor sites like a glove, making all formulas designed to work with the body, not against it.
- Sircuit Skin Cosmeceticals uses only ingredients that our skin has receptor sites for, with the exception of vitamin A, in which case Sircuit employs their patented Iconic-A technology in their products to yield the worlds most friendly yet still very effective retinol experience.
- Products are concentrate so the products last longer.
- Products are made fresh to order.
- Ingredients are extracted by strict USDA organic harvesting practices
- Sircuit Cosmeceuticals is National Organic Program Certified
- Sircuit Cosmeceuticals follows European Union skin care standards which are more sophisticated than US standards.
- 12 years in business, and based in Los Angeles, California.
- Meets European Union standards as well as being USDA/NOP certified
- “Green” since our inception
- More products in glass packaging
- 100% fresh, pure concentrated skin treatment solutions.
- Utilizing the highest quality and newest technologies in “skin health".
- No fillers, artificial colors, artificial preservatives or artificial fragrances.
- SIRCUIT® Cosmeceuticals is always cruelty free, period!
- Naturally pH balanced, nothing harsh or aggressive.
- Simple concept, resulting in a fast and easy approach.
- Boutique philosophy: cold processed and formulated in small batches.
- Extensive ingredient information and truthful marketing.
- Individual client support and one-on-one client consultations.
- Results driven and recommended for all skin types. (The chirally correct, organic products have given my clients the freedom from any allergic reactions to the products to date.)
I've trained with 16 different professional lines in my 15 year career and SIRCUIT SKIN COSMECEUTICALS yields the best result of any line I've worked with. Has my absolute favorite company name, product naming, packaging, and philosophy in the industry! I LOVE that they're striving to be in all glass. Products in glass smell SO much better than products in plastic! Not to mention endocrine disrupting concerns from topicals in plastic! Think about it..... if we can't drink plain water out of plastic bottles, what about very active ingredients breaking down plastic that we then apply topically, that can then penetrate into our bloodstream? No bueno, right? Very possibly right!
In addition to custom skin treatments, I perform full face & body waxing (natural bikini waxing only) using highest quality Cerapil wax & Azulene Soft Strip by Allcon. For the fragile eye area I use Intensive brand vegetable dye for lash and brow tinting.
Overall skin/health rehabilitation & beautiful eyebrow waxing & eyebrow rehabilitation, and very realistic, rich lash and brow tinting! I do not offer body treatments as they are very impractical for a majority of the public as they require many treatments per week and very expensive home care. The gym, moderate home topical care and organic, plant based eating will yield much more successful results that are sustainable.